Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Today is the eve of christmas and I am feeling so tired and exhausted probably from the anticipation of this evening's christmas dinner and tomorrow's christmas party that I'm holding at my apartment in Hong Kong.
Well at least I've bought all my gifts for most of my friends and dear ones.
My love of my life, B bought me a pair of Chanel Sunglasses for my X'mas present!! Woopppie!
And of course I bought him as well a nice and great looking pair of Japanese hand-made glasses. He looks so gorgeous in them!
Two and half hours to go before I rock up at the Grand Hyatt. Don't know what to wear. Am so tired. Need to steam the dress (hopefully I will be able to decide on one), do my hair, make-up....weeeeeee..so many things to do, so little time. Am very tempted to go get a power nap. Should I? Yeah, it's gonna be a crazy night, let's just take easy now, get some snooze and get ready to partay!
Can't Wait! Yawn..sign off*

No comments:

Post a Comment