Tuesday, November 2, 2010

18.09.10: Konichiwa Bitches!!! I AM ENGAGED!!!!

What can I say? This man that I am totally in love with is the sweetest man I've ever met in my life and needless to say, he did a crazy, out of the world and most importantly memorable and meaningful proposal that left me breathless, teary and light-headed.

15.09.10 - The Lie
My best friend lena who works for Style Magazine as a fashion stylist and writer told me that Style Magazine was looking for TV host for Style wedding and Style fashion TV. She felt that I was a good candidate and asked me if I am interested to audition for it.
That very moment I said yes, I fell deep into her trap.

18.09.10 - The Audition
I rocked up at CineRay Production and met up with the casting director as well as the crew and waited patiently with Lena, Is and Elaine for my turn. Everything felt right and good.
Came my turn, I went into the studio, read the script and thought who wrote such bad scripts...???

Check this out "Fashion fades, style is eternal..I'm outta here, Konichiwa Bitches" and was instructed to say it with attitude and Z-snaps?? And did like 5 takes of that??? Am I stupid not to even smell something fishy here.. ney.. I did exactly what I was told only because I was PROFESSIONAL...or maybe retarded.
After a long series of self-introduction, bad acting and numerous stumbles while reading my scripts and completely making a fool of myself..I was asked to start my Style Wedding audition where I was suppose to be a little more calm, cool and collected. Composed I was and struggling very hard to read off the teleprompter and pretending to look completely natural (yes of course, I am such a natural which is why I am a TV producer and not a model or actress..) and then of course having so much going on in my head, I lost the plot and was clueless of what I was reading at that point and then the moment I read off the prompter "and now...it's my turn.." the studio door swung wide open and my heart stopped..literally..I felt nauseating and I almost couldn't feel my feet or my knees.. there at the door was my bubu -Bee. He walked towards me and went down on his knees and asked for my hand.. at that moment I felt like I was starring in "Inception",  I needed to spin the totem, I needed to know that all these was nothing but just a silly dream. But no... it's REAL. And of course the most romantic thing that came out of my mouth was " What the fuck are you doing here..." great isn't it? Me and my foul mouth..
And then slowly I started to figure out that none of this was real, except the proposal. This whole thing was a setup! And the moment I said "YES!"..I heard Champagne popped and screams and yelling and party poppers went off and I then realised that my family and friends were waiting in the next studio all these while watching my entire audition from a monitor, laughing their lungs out thinking what a TWAT she is! Nevertheless, it is not just another episode of MTV Punked! He later on explained that has thoughtfully and creatively made this engagement an audition only because we first met in an audition for a Bollywood film and I was the casting person and he was there for the audition. So that's really sweet and creative!


Finally, I was in tears..tears of joy, tears of surprise, shock and happiness..I AM ENGAGED, finally bitches and the man has given me the loveliest and biggest rock I would never expect. He is truly the most amazing person and the only person that will make me feel this way ever, he is my fiance - Bee. I love him truly and I can't wait to be MARRIED.

"Me and You, Just Us Two"  


XOXO


Me trying very hard.... I need to burn that casting video!

My evil friends having a ball laughing at my lovely audition in the other studio


Look on my face...PRICELESS

Yes finally I teared after learning that I am not going to get that hosting job or famous..sigh*

Celebration*

Us and the conspirators*

Me and my prince charming aka fiance*



No comments:

Post a Comment